PDA

View Full Version : use by date??

trevor
04-09-05, 21:13
hi all ,,

hope you are dooing ok,,,

i bought some liquid valerian about a year ago i did open it cause i bought it with all good intensuions of taking it but never did yeah silly i know ,,

but now i fell somewhat stonger and ready to try something i still have the valerian that i bought last year ,,,but there is no use by date on the bottle does this mean it will be ok????it still smells the same and looks the same and to be honest £12.00 was a lot of money to pay for it and i really dont think i could afford anymore,,,

do you think it will be ok to use,, i did try calling the place i bought it from to ask them but they must have moved or changed theree telephone no cause i cant get in touch with them<<

any feedback would be most most welcomed ,

thank you,,

trevor.:)

Meg
04-09-05, 21:36
There is usually a good 2-3 years sell by date on them so if you bought it last year it should be fine .

Is it the bio force one ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

trevor
04-09-05, 21:59
HI meg,

thank you for your reply,,

no its not the bio force one ,,it is an independent company called herb lore?? i was seeing an hypnotist last year when i was pretty bad with anxiety agaraphobia and he suggested trying valerian well i had never heard of it and the place where you bought it from was like 7-8 miles away from my home so he was very kind enough to pick some up for me and drop it off at my house ,(cool of him or what)

the ingredients are as follows ,,,have you heard of ,,,,

valerian.
skullcap.
black cohosh.
oat seed .
vervain.
achagelica.
lime blossoms.
and liuorice.
and also contains alcohol which i have no problem with lol,,,

do hope this means something to you meg,,

thanks again for taking the time to reply.

Meg
05-09-05, 16:18
Yes fairly standard stuff.

Oh here you go..

http://www.herbs4healing.co.uk/nervoussystem.asp

Now you can ring and ask shelf life

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Trev
05-09-05, 17:00
Meg,
do you have any experience of Siberian Ginseng or know of its usefulness?
I bought some about 6 months ago when I was in the anxiety state. I started taking it and then stopped taking it because I was given herbs by the acupuncturist and was worried about a conflict. Sent me into another spiral at the time.

Now that I'm feeling loads better I was just thinking I might give it another try.

I feel loads better btw. The chats we had yesterday have further helped to crush that 1%. I'm going to have another go at posting in success but this time I might write it in Word first so that I don't press the wrong button by mistake!
Who was it btw that you said was at the same sort of stage as me?

Cheers,
Trev

Meg
05-09-05, 17:54
The valarian et al is a calming, stress relief agent

The ginseng is a energising one, also supporting the immune system.

Seems you might need a bit of an ebay session if you've got loads of unopened remedies lying about when actually you sorted yourself out..

Glad to have been of use ..[:I]

Yes Charlie also 'words' everything first if shes doing a chapter size post .

Meg x