PDA

View Full Version : Food intolerance?

melodinpanic
13-06-09, 19:17
:blush: Hello everyone, I haven't been writing for a very long time, but I never stopped thinking about all of you.
I'm in South Africa, I've been here for 3 months now. I hope to go back to Europe soon, I miss it!
My health anxiety's symptoms followed me unfortunately.:weep:

Last week I ate for the first time 'tropical fruits' oats (porridge).
I made it for myself the day after again, and when I while I was eating suddenly I felt reeeeaaaaly bad. I felt like nausea, fainting, very weak and I couldn't eat anymore of it. I had to go in my room and sit down, because my knees were too weak.
I got a bit worried, but then I thought maybe my body doesn't like porridge. But it was weird because I had no problem the first time.
Anyway, today, just a few hours ago we made sugar and cinnamon pancakes! I'm not really crazy about them but ok.
I ate them once before.
I was half way with the second pancake, when this horrible feeling came back. I felt so bad!
I had to go to the bathroom and spit it out. I didn't vomit though.
Maybe I'm just worrying for no reason, but has anyone had the same experience?

Luv you all

paola

fedupofanxiety
13-06-09, 19:24
it sounds to me like anxiety, anxiety can make you feel really sick and the last thing you feel like doing is eating try not to associate the foods with a bad feeling make sure you try them again to make sure that you are not intolerant to them!!

melodinpanic
13-06-09, 20:16
it sounds to me like anxiety, anxiety can make you feel really sick and the last thing you feel like doing is eating try not to associate the foods with a bad feeling make sure you try them again to make sure that you are not intolerant to them!!

Thank'you for the reply. I really hope it's just anxiety. I will try to eat them again and I will let you know!
:yesyes: THANK'YOU:yesyes: