PDA

View Full Version : Is it anxiety......

Evieh
14-06-09, 22:38
Ive been very low since wednesday.It didnt help that last friday the GPs receptionist said i was too late to place my repeat prescription so for 4 days i had to take just one tablet (lofeprimine) instead of the usual 2.And now my jobs are adding to it and my sort of partner is away and Im thinking about all my odds and sods and worrying and now Im all het up and in tears and i dont want to go to work and I went into the chat room tonight but felt uneasy there......Its all a bit too much.
Im fidgety,bored,emotional and trying to fight these feelings.

pollyanna
14-06-09, 23:10
Hi evieh

Sorry your feeling so rotten,, not taking your meds at the right dose for 4 days wont have helped matters, and you also have a few things going on with your job and partner, its no wondering you are feeling teary and het up, its ok to cry, is there anyone you could phone to chat to ,a friend/family member, someone you trust? or even just writing something on here , Try and find someonthng to focus on , sometimes after a good cry, releasing some of that tension or frustration, we sometimes feel a bit calmer.
I think you will start to feel better after your meds get back up to their correct dose. be kind to yourself. sorry i cant be of more help...

ps. if you ever find yourself low on meds like that again, i believe if you go to your pharmacist and explain about the delay in your repeat prescription, they can arrange with the surgery to give you your meds and they will get your prescription when its ready, and you wont have to do without for so long again, i know that situation doesnt happen very often , but its good to know, check it out....

P x :hugs: