PDA

View Full Version : blood in stool!!!!!

mumto3
15-06-09, 07:33
Hi can anyone offer any advice. I always check the loo paper after Ive wiped myself!!! and have noticed the odd streak of brown/red colour, so can only presume blood!!!! Ive actually looked at my stool and i can see the odd streak around it, like mucus but defo reddy brown colour!!! Have I cause for panic, coz I really am!!! I can get quite constipated at times but at mo not, just passing quite firm stools.(sorry to be so graphic!!)

gypsywomen
15-06-09, 08:11
hello dont worry no need to worry you probably have piles,, i get that often,,i even had test it came back fine,,truly thats all it will be

mumto3
15-06-09, 08:35
thanks hope so!!!

mumto3
15-06-09, 09:12
I do have external piles that sometimes leave a few bright red dots on loo paper but this is more slimy browny reddy!!!!

gypsywomen
16-06-09, 06:27
i was a nurse i can asure you piles you get internal and external at same time ,try some cream anusol s very good dont worry ,,they bleed because they swell and when you press hard to go to the loo, they like anthing else burst a little ,,also try a mild laxaive so you dont get contsapated ,,hope this helps margaret

mumto3
16-06-09, 18:23
cheers for that will do