PDA

View Full Version : Lump on Thigh

SOBAY310
15-06-09, 16:34
A couple weeks ago I was freaked out about a lump on my abdomen. Today I can't escape the thought that the lump on my thigh is something serious. These lumps are very small, but they are there.

I don't know what's normal and what's not. I don't want to go to the doctor every time something small sprouts up.

Anybody else get a lump on their thigh before? I know we all have different reasons and health conditions, but man, I am having a hard time enjoying life when I keep thinking that I'm not going to be around long to enjoy it.

What a helpless, depressing feeling. :weep:

spacebunnyx
15-06-09, 16:41
hi, my boyfriend has a lump on his thigh - It was caused by running and is quite big (you can actually see it).

valleybear
15-06-09, 16:50
I have a largish lump at the top of my thigh near my hip. Doctor said it was fatty tissue. I have had it for a long time now. My nephew also had a lump on his leg which was diagnosed as the same thing.

SOBAY310
15-06-09, 17:21
I appreciate the replies. I know these diagnosis may not be the same as mine, but I should at least be realistic with my thoughts and not think I'm dying with every turn I make in life.

SOBAY310
24-08-09, 20:20
Well, the anxiety I've had regarding this lump hasn't gone away. It's now been two months, the lump is still there and I'm going to meet with my Doctor in 10 minutes. Hope to report back some good news.

SOBAY310
24-08-09, 21:49
Just got back from the Doc's. It is Limpoma, no big deal at all.

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/tc/lipoma-topic-overview

At least I can have piece of mind now. :)