PDA

View Full Version : major panic about pressure and swelling feeling in back of my head

Wee-Mee
16-06-09, 00:27
Okay,I was washing my hair earlier on and I do it sortof bent over the sink usually,even after a shower and anyways,at the nape of my neck upwards at the bast of y skull feels weird..like indented really far in and as I sit here just now it feel slike it is filling up almost with stuff!omg seriously i need help i dunno what to do,im sacared im gonna take a turn or somethig. it feels pressurised. i cant explain..and it has went all tingly. :'( im scared ive got a tumour or something or actually moved my brain in my skull(i try do dancing as a bit of exercise)

someone help me please pleasde please. what is this!?i feel lik eam ognna pass out

Wee-Mee
16-06-09, 00:49
it going sore now :weep: had a sharps hooting pain through it

Wee-Mee
16-06-09, 01:12
no one seems to have had this..tried to read similar threads. :( but nup. my head goin really sore now and dunn o why. and my eyes and my throat// ? but why does it fell indented and lots of pressure at the back. crap

Trixie
16-06-09, 06:15
Okay,I was washing my hair earlier on and I do it sortof bent over the sink usually,even after a shower and anyways,at the nape of my neck upwards at the bast of y skull feels weird..like indented really far in and as I sit here just now it feel slike it is filling up almost with stuff!omg seriously i need help i dunno what to do,im sacared im gonna take a turn or somethig. it feels pressurised. i cant explain..and it has went all tingly. :'( im scared ive got a tumour or something or actually moved my brain in my skull(i try do dancing as a bit of exercise)

someone help me please pleasde please. what is this!?i feel lik eam ognna pass out

It is perfectly fine so don't worry.

You can see it on this picture http://www.immediart.com/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=286

gypsywomen
16-06-09, 06:19
hi love dont worry i have had same its tension the more you get worked up the worse it will become,,also when you bend your head sometimes we get pressure i was a nurse i assure you its tension dont worry my friend:hugs: