PDA

View Full Version : Body Tingling and Anxiety

helpmepleas99
16-06-09, 00:58
So I wanted to find out how many are affected by general body tingling and anxiety. I want this thread to be picked up by google, so many don't treat body tingling as suspicious MS, Thyroid problems etc, which will cause even more panic. I have been under a huge amount of stress in the last few weeks, and that is when my body tingling seems to have come into it's greatest effect. The tingling seemed to have stopped for the past 3-4 days, but today it's back :( I don't feel particularly stressed today, but maybe subconciously I am. I don't know what to do. I don't want this tingling back :(

Wee-Mee
16-06-09, 01:10
i get tingling sometimes.. and shakes and stuff. I had a thing a few months back and it was tingling all over my head like a bug or something was crawling on it..it went away though. Probably best to try not focus..i just put a thread up abotu my head and since i noticed my head has ent all sore etc gah.. :( :hugs: xxxxxxxx

helpmepleas99
16-06-09, 01:15
I just read your post - mine feels indented at the back too. Probably nothing to worry about, and I know my tingling is nothing to worry about, but then I worry that having it will cause me to worry. SO WEIRD :(

Wee-Mee
16-06-09, 01:18
I know what you mean.can't win with this anxiety crap. it can make our bodies do all sorts. I just wish it would all go away. for you me everyone xxxxxx

j2
16-06-09, 03:49
It is funny how you mention that you don't feel anxious but you still have the physical symptoms. I seem to have this underlying anxiety that I am not aware of that comes out through physical symptoms, especially a few days after I have gotten over a round of high anxiety. I don't get it but I am trying to cope. Good luck

helpmepleas99
16-06-09, 09:30
It is funny how you mention that you don't feel anxious but you still have the physical symptoms. I seem to have this underlying anxiety that I am not aware of that comes out through physical symptoms, especially a few days after I have gotten over a round of high anxiety. I don't get it but I am trying to cope. Good luck

Yeah, it's really odd. Actually, over the past 7 days I have been dealing with something VERY stressful, and the physical tingling/pain symptoms did not occur (?????). When the problem seemed to have been resolved, I got this tingling again (yesterday) :weep:

It's annoying, because I like to excercise and try to keep fit, but I can't do physically strenuous routines, because of the tingling.