PDA

View Full Version : Any1 else feel frustrated, if so join the q!!

MVP123
16-06-09, 11:56
Hi Guys,

Haven’t been on for a while, as I have really been concentrating on getting better, but now I am truly frustrated again. I am still on the same ad’s, been seeing a psychiatrist, but all she has told me so far has been to read ‘Science and Health’, which is a very religious book and hard to understand, it’s all about the mind over matter, and I have tried Claire Weekes book as well. Now I have been trying to be super positive and have only been to the docs once this month, and I have felt a bit better. The only thing I cannot get rid of is the occasional electrical pulsing and fritzing in my head which can last for hours and makes me dizzy, now come on there must be something medical to this and it must be about time the docs tried something else surely? Or is this something we have to live with forever now. I’m out of options people. Please help!!! Anyone else feel as helpless as me????

Just another thought as well, I can’t keep still in bed, I have to keep moving or my head will feel funny, buzzing and stuff, anyone else???

Last one honestly, does anyone else get a lot of pressure at the top of and behind your nose, like your desperate to sneeze but it never happens?