PDA

View Full Version : hey all

xxangeleyes07xx
16-06-09, 16:40
Hiya all, im Paula (28)fromthe midlands, i suffer anxiety/panic attacks/mild depression and mild agrophobia have done for a few years and the past year or so its taken over my life leading me into an agrophobic which isnt good for my little ones, id love to be 'normal' again and do all things us parents do . hope to be chatting with some of you all at some point :)

xxangeleyes07xx
16-06-09, 17:35
thank you, i will deffo come and have a chat with all soon x

lorac
16-06-09, 17:56
Hi

Welcome to the site I think you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

chantelle
16-06-09, 22:03
Hi Paula

a funny story - I have a sister with your name and I teach English to foreign students. I taught a Chinese student called Yui wen and she asked me the names of my family and chose to be called Paula. That was 8 years ago and she has kept the name. I suffer with anxiety/depression and have been on cipralex & buspar for 13 weeks. I am starting to have good days and can see light at the end of the tunnel!!! However, it has felt a long time coming & I feel that my 4 kids (aged 16-6) have suffered but my hubby keeps assuring me that they haven't and that when I'm having good days I make uo for the bad. If your kids are young chances are that they haven't noticed anything wrong and you will have years to do all the things that us parents do.

Just take care and get better. Welcome to the site - it's a life-line

Chantelle

xxangeleyes07xx
21-06-09, 23:00
thanx for your comment chantelle(love that name). I to make up for the bad days i have when im feeling good to....the feeling of seeing them giggle and smile just makes you feel whole again x