PDA

View Full Version : been there done that feelings...do u get them?

Stressed32
16-06-09, 16:53
I know this is assosiated with anxiety because I have done research on it plus I've asked around here. However, I would love to know who else feels this too. Have any of you ever had that....ok I've been here and done this before...feeling. I call them Dejavus, but I am not sure if that is the correct term for that feeling. I just know that when my anxiety is present, I get them more often. I also know that at one point, this feeling, before I knew what it was, made my anxiety worse. So how about it guys...anyone else get these "vibes" when your anxiety is kicked into high gear?

MandySlade
16-06-09, 16:59
I get dejavu a lot. Sometimes I will have it multiple times in a day. Sometimes only a few times a week.. but more than most people. I went through a phase where it -really- bothered me. Whenever it would happen I would panic. I convinced myself it was being caused by a brain tumor. I can tell you that it -does- seem to be worse when I'm anxious though. I've learned (mostly) to just let it happen and not freak out over it.

Stressed32
16-06-09, 21:24
Same here Mandy. I just go with it now. However, at first...it freaked me out! I think it let to my anxiety peaking because in my irrational mind, I saw these "feelings" as a sign that something bad would happen. Thanks for your response.

xsarahxjanex
03-07-09, 15:01
i keep getting that to. had no idea that other people on this site were expeiriencing the same feeling. i feel a bit better about it now. thanks! :yesyes: