PDA

View Full Version : Help!! not a good day

katieb
05-09-05, 16:46
Hi
Not a good day for me today!! Lots going on and trying to keep calm. At the moment have 24hour BP monitor on as blood pressure has been slightly high, but feel today its gone through the roof!! Could not sleep last night as worrying about monitor today, am now trying to be more relaxed and know I'm nearly half way through it. Back to the school run this morning and anxiety levels have gone up. Really enjoyed the school holidays and feel like I coped well, but soon as under pressure again, everything seems too much. Think I will feel better when I stop beeping (with monitor attached to arm)!! and suppose if I need medication it will help in the long run, anyone else had one of these monitors?[:I]Katie x

seh1980
05-09-05, 16:51
hi Katie,

I've never had one of those monitors but just wanted to say that you're doing really well. You have survived most of the day so the rest of it should be easier. It's normal to feel under pressure once the holidays are over. You'll soon be back into the routine again though and coping well!!

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Meg
05-09-05, 16:52
Good that you've got it on, on a day when its going to show real anxiety so the results will be meaningful rather than day where you didn't do much ..

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?