PDA

View Full Version : nxt meet up in north east?

leo05
05-09-05, 17:18
hi was just wondering if anyone knows when the nxt nmp meet up is in north east [8D]

Meg
05-09-05, 18:24
Leanne

We have AT quite soon, Manchester not long after that and a conference in London after that and very I'm mindful we haven't been down SW yet or to Wales or Scotland, so if you want a meet up please go ahead and organize one to suit yourselves but I personally can't commit to the NE again till next year but you all just go ahead and arrange local meet ups- just send Nic a picture !!

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

nomorepanic
05-09-05, 18:36
Leanne

You could organise one with Sal, Sarah, Alexis and Kairen again - that would be lovely wouldn't it?

I can't make it again this year cos it is costing me a fortune in petrol and hotels lol.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

seh1980
05-09-05, 20:52
hi Leanne,

Ed and I are definitely up for having one!! I hope the others would be too. We could have it at mine if people want to come to Durham again. We live 2 min from the station. If not, we could have it somewhere else.

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

alexis
05-09-05, 21:40
Hey Sarah, if I came and if we had it at yours could you pick us up again with Ed, lol, love Alexis,xx

sal
05-09-05, 23:06
That sounds like a great idea. I am quite happy to have it at mine again. So if we decide on a venue and a date we can all get together again. There is no reason why we shouldnt meet up more often when we all live so close to each other.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

seh1980
06-09-05, 11:24
Ed and I can pick anyone and everyone up from the station :)

Any date suggestions? Would have to be a weekend. :D

kairen
06-09-05, 16:15
yes that would be good im not bothered where or when ?????

kairen x

leo05
06-09-05, 16:29
yeah would be great if we can meet up again as we know each other now and it still will be scary for me but i hope to get over that

alexis
06-09-05, 16:57
Hi Leanne, it will still be scarey for all of us, Love Alexisxx

leo05
06-09-05, 16:59
yeah i know soz if sounds like i ment it be just me!

seh1980
06-09-05, 17:38
What about Saturday October 1st at mine? :D

leo05
06-09-05, 17:46
sounds ok to me but will check see if doing anything

alexis
06-09-05, 18:53
Hi Leanne, we will be OK I didnt take it that you thought you were the only one who felt scared, if we get few meetups it will get easier. i just seem to have so much planned on a weekend for a few months but cannot do any other time,Love Alexis,

seh1980
06-09-05, 20:15
Alexis - does that mean you can't make Oct. 1st?

sal
06-09-05, 23:09
I am at work that weekend and work one out of two, so the next weekend on the 8th October would be fine for me if you want to have it here.

I work one weekend end then next weekend of so after that would be the 22 October. Could try and get leave if you just let me know what suits all of you the best.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

alexis
07-09-05, 00:56
Hi gang, I really cannot commit at this stage after struggling a bit at the moment and waiting for a hospital appt, getting settled back into work, hopefully going on a charity dash to Dublin and also the cost is over £40 for me, will keep in touch but deffo next one if not this, Love Alexis,xx

sal
07-09-05, 01:00
Shame as would have being great, but on the good site more beer for Kairen and me LOL

But on serious note you know you will be missed and you are welcome here anytime hun and cant wait to see you again.

Love Sal xx

seh1980
07-09-05, 10:04
We can do any of those weekends.

Sal - it makes more sense to have it here as we live 2 min from the station. If we have it at yours, people that have been on trains then have to get in the car and travel another half-hour journey. Don't you think?

Sarah :D

leo05
08-09-05, 15:47
not bothered where it is as long as it happens lol

but would need pickin up from station as get lost easy lol

seh1980
08-09-05, 16:58
Ok so let's see what date suits everyone..I can do pretty much any weekend though Saturday is better than Sunday for me..:D

leo05
08-09-05, 17:00
think i would rather sat but am ok with sun to just let me know date and time ok

leo05
30-09-05, 15:46
anyone decided on time and place yet?

seh1980
30-09-05, 20:53
don't think we made much progress lol :D

"If life were simple, word would have got around"

leo05
09-10-05, 11:44
i know divent think we will at this rate lol

alexis
09-10-05, 17:04
The only free weekend I have and Im going to try and go to the conference, if nobody can make it why not just arrange a date, say weekend 21st January, and then it will be something to look forward to when weather bad and everybody is depressed (:D), Christmas has been and gone, just a thought maybe you lot can arrange something else before then, Love Alexis,xx

Alexis

seh1980
09-10-05, 17:35
I leave for Germany the first week of January and will be there for 6 months..you guys can go ahead though..:D

alexis
09-10-05, 17:51
Youll leave us the keys sarah, that is so kind of you, would be nice if we could make it before,xxx

Alexis

leo05
13-10-05, 17:03
i was kinda hoping it b4 xmas but it ok if no one else can make it ok

seh1980
14-10-05, 11:38
Yeah Leanne that is best for me too. Can anyone else commit to before Christmas? :D

leo05
17-10-05, 16:17
would it be poss for someone to pm ppl who have replied to post to see if they can make it?

clickaway
17-10-05, 19:46
Hey, lets all fly over to Germany in January lol

Ray

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

alexis
17-10-05, 20:32
sounds a brilliant idea, just remember some of us work, would have to be a weekend,lol

Alexis

seh1980
18-10-05, 17:36
[Yeah!] you can come see me in Germany!! [:P]