PDA

View Full Version : is anyone on diazepam?

angelmummy
16-06-09, 23:56
with my hea;th anxiety i get really uncomfortable pain in my chest and keep tellin myself its in my boobs.i gave birth to my daughter full term last month and the worst thing happened and my little girl is now in heaven and im petrified of pain.is anyone on diazepam 2mg onli i find it doesnt take my chest pain away xxx

helpmepleas99
17-06-09, 00:11
I don't know the answer to your question, but I wanted to say I am so sorry for your loss and hope you get the answers you need. Good luck :hugs:

jessieblue
17-06-09, 12:16
Hi hun,so very sorry to hear that sad news. No wonder you ae feeling low. I take diazepam sometimes for anxiety but it isn't a cure all and 2mg is a very low dose I think. Go back and talk to your doc again, is he saying the pain is anxiety or just assuming it is? You must get support hun, after what you have been through. Are you on any painkillers?

Hugs XX

gypsywomen
17-06-09, 12:23
so sorry to hear of your loss ,,,the pain prbabley be milk comming, that is so painful ,as for tablets yes been on them on and of for 2 years there not for pain,, just to get us trou bad times like your going thruogh like the answer befoere i would go back to docters hope you feel better soon