PDA

View Full Version : Build up of head pressure

ccc28
17-06-09, 10:56
Been getting this alot of late, just behind my forehead, right eye and nose area.

I'm going to get my eyes tested again but I've managed to stay clear of the doctors for a while now.

Sometimes feels like my head is going to pop or something inside is, anyone else get this?

gypsywomen
17-06-09, 11:08
what you are explaining sounds like sinus problem ,my husband gets the same .very bad sometimes,dot worry sure docte will say the same

nomorepanic
17-06-09, 11:46
Sounds like sinuses to me as well.

Try one of those steamer things with oils in it or put your head over a bowl of hot water with some olbas oil in.

Should ease it.

cheekycharlie
17-06-09, 12:01
sounds like sinus pain. Do you have a lot of dairy? That can make it worse, if so cut back on that. I get sinus pain & can be worse when have milk & stuff so I don't really have milk now. I miss my cups of tea!!!! Try a steamer with some vicks in a bowl or some oil and breathe deeply with a towel over your head. Also, they are some good tabs over the counter for sinus pain so you could try that too. Best of luck. x

ccc28
17-06-09, 14:11
Milk with my cereal, coffee, and usually a glass with my dinner!

Though it might be sinus, but don't know why as I though I would be sneezing or have a feeling of a blocked noses. Its just pressure I'm getting.

agent orange
17-06-09, 21:04
rhinitus is another thing too, all linked with sinus, post nasal drip etc, i have that... beconaise is good or steaming.

cheekycharlie
18-06-09, 11:53
with sinus pain you do get a build up of pressure. Go see your doc or the chemist will be able to give you some meds.