PDA

View Full Version : not a nice post to talk about but does anyone have the runs every single day

amandaj
17-06-09, 12:01
this is really getting me down now , every single day for ages ive had this, is it normal with anxiety to be like this all the time its really wearing me out now

cheekycharlie
17-06-09, 12:06
I used to when first started with my IBS. It was horrible. I now take Loperimide when I am like that & to be honest since I relaxed a lot & stopped caring about my anxiety, I don't get the runs every day now. Go see your docs as it's probably IBS. x

dawn rose
17-06-09, 13:23
ive had this too ibs with me too im majorly suffering today with it. im stuck in.

mabelina
17-06-09, 13:51
Yes i get this with anxiety. At one point, after witnessing something awful, i made myself so ill that i had the runs every single day for 2 months and up to 3 times a day. What ever i put in my mouth would come straight back out. I ended up losing 3 stone in weight in those 2 months (which was great by the way):D If your worried, ask your doctor to test your stools, i did and mine came back normal.

nomorepanic
17-06-09, 14:08
I had this for years and they kept telling me it was anxiety.

As you will know I have Crohn's and I am sure I had it for years before they diagnosed it and kept just saying it was anxiety!

I also have IBS as well.

I sometimes wished I had pushed harder to get something done about it at the time.