PDA

View Full Version : New here hello!

Poopsigroo
17-06-09, 15:03
Hello,
I'm female and mid 20's and have been suffering with vaginismus for 4 years, although i was only diagnosed with it 6 months ago.
I've also just been diagnosed with depression, somthing i had when i was a teenager and thought i'd recovered from. Now back on ad's.
I'm getting treatment for the vaginismus but naturally the depression seems to set me back substantially. Hoping to meet friends who understand how i might be feeling. I do have friends, but i certainly can't talk to them about this.
I also dread the words 'snap out of it' so avoid conversations of the emotional kind with most people.
I live with my fiance and two cats, two snakes and a lizard and have a very boring job!! In short 'living for the weekends!'
Thanks for reading this drivel
x

Louise21
17-06-09, 17:46
Hi & Welcome.
Although I haven't experienced your physical problem, I can identify with the depression as I'm sure numerous people on here will and I'm sure you'll find support.
Best wishes.:welcome:

ElizabethJane
17-06-09, 18:20
:welcome: Hello there welcome to NMP. There is plenty of support here.

chantelle
17-06-09, 18:42
Hi there
same goes as with Louise - I really feel for you - it's bad enough having depression at 41 never mind mid 20s. Take care and use this forum - it's a life-line!!!!
Chantelle