PDA

View Full Version : never been so bad

neelam30
17-06-09, 15:23
hi there. i have had a good spell recently, my anxiety has been low level and i even managed to go away on holiday and be fine. i got back yesterday and since then have been absolutely unable to breathe,i ignored it for a while but its been constant all day and i cannot stop running to the loo at work and crying. it just feels awful, like i cant take air in. i have tried breathing exrecises they are not working. please someone help. i am worried it may be a lung clot as i was on a 4 hour flight. then agian, it may just be that i am upset at holidays being over and life going back to normal?
i am getting serious head rushes...please help!

valleybear
17-06-09, 15:35
If you have concerns about your breathing you might go see your nurse or Dr. It will take only minutes for them to reassure you. Otherwise it sounds like the state I was in after coming back from a particularly good holiday years ago. I was depressed, crying and I could not believe it was all to do with coming back to 'reality'. Also if you have been travelling a lot tiredness can contribute to the anxiety. I hope you feel a bit better soon lol XX