PDA

View Full Version : ME/CFS

andypee
17-06-09, 21:06
Hi guys

Has anyone any experienced this, i am worrying that i might have it and wonder if anyone knows of personal cases they could talk with me about that'd be great.

I know technically i've googled and am now trying to diagnose myself, but i'd like to know what is the extend of the fatigue experienced? I'd really like to know of anyone whos experienced this in a mild way and how it affected their life.

Thanks

Andy

xBettyBoopx
17-06-09, 21:24
Hi Andy

I was diagnosed with CFS back in 2005 but NOT M.E.

I had had several viruses one after the other & I couldn't shake off the fatigue feeling, so I went to drs. First she said it was viral fatigue but 3 months later when I was still exhausted, she said it was CFS. I am tired in my body all the time, it's hard to explain, it's not a tiredness where I have to sleep all day, that said I get about 10-12 hours sleep a night.
My body feels weak, my muscles feel like I've been doing workouts all the time (believe me I have not, lol). Sometimes even my fingers hurt. I am lifeless all the time & find it hard to do much at all apart from getting myself something to eat, feeding the cat etc. If I try to do any housework, I am absolutely exhausted. I get by without any help because I was turned down for disability, which I would have paid for a cleaner with the money. Living in a dirty flat isn't nice at all considering I used to be so clean & tidy.

Ok too much info on me, but basically this is my experience with CFS.

Els