PDA

View Full Version : The Fruit Diet- Transform Yourself

stardust
05-09-05, 21:39
Hey guys [^] So many people say buying books and going to countless therapy classes will make you better. I disagree. I think one of the most effective ways of getting yourself right is to make yourself healthy and de-toxed. This sure works and you only need to try it to find out. Gone are the `stereotyped` silly diets, The Fruit Diet is the best thing to re-vamp your body, de-tox yourself, re-fresh your mind, and re-vitallise your soul. Eating right and changing your diet will competely change you from the inside out. Follow the fruit diet to prove that it will. The Fruit Diet is the bestest out there, it replaces those horrible cravings for something sweet and carby by satisfying your taste buds with the sweet and healthy taste of fruit. Become healthy and it will change the way you feel for good.

Follow the fruit diet as shown and see the difference, and chuck your slim fast out of the cupboard while you do it:

7 days a week
Breakfast- A piece or two of fruit, with a glass of grapefruit juice.
Lunch- A fruit salad or a few pieces of fruit including a citrus fruit as an orange.
Tea- Fat free and low in carbs. Chicken or fish with salad, or roast beef with vegetables.

This is great to follow as you never miss out on your vital nutrients, and you can have one yoghurt a day so you keep up your calcium intake. Try the test, follow this and after a week report to me by sending a PM, you will be guaranteed to feel better, keep following it until you lose weight and de-tox yourself. Great for vegetarians too.

vernon
05-09-05, 21:45
thanks for the info :)

nomorepanic
05-09-05, 21:49
I couldn't do this cos if I eat too much fruit I get terrible acid indigestion and am on the loo all day but thanks for the info.

I think as long as we eat 5 portions of fruit AND veg a day we are fine and I can stomach veg much better than acidy fruit.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Meg
05-09-05, 21:59
For acute anxiety, it is better if you do more protein and substantial eating in the morning and less in the evening so I guess you could switch tea and breakfast with the yoghurt for 11's

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

sal
06-09-05, 00:17
Open to all option and will see how it goes.

Thanks.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".