PDA

View Full Version : Help Eyes Blury Veyr Bad,

alba
18-06-09, 06:35
Just now i use sun block lotion on my face ( a little and rub all over my face), its not sn block it's like sun block (esp for face by clinique), then after 15mins, i wash my face, suddenly after that i feel my eyes so blur, can't see , as though something block my eyes, i can't see , it is so blury, i take cotton wool and rub all over my face, slowly slowly then i can see. what is the matter? is it becos of that sun lotion or what is wrong with my eyes, i am feeling perfectly fine before that, after that incident, i am shivering trembling and idzzy now. i am so so scared, am i going to lose my sight? help pls anybody.

alba
18-06-09, 06:39
sorry not sun block, its' UV protection for face, i use it after 15mins wash my face, then i felt my eyes so so blury, i can't see for a while. why? could it be due to the UV cream that i use?

pooch
18-06-09, 10:40
Hi there.

I also use a UV moisturiser, and if I get even a little bit in my eyes they start to sting like mad and go very blurry. Please believe that you are definitely NOT losing your sight. Just splash your eyes with a bit of cold water then pat gently with a towel. Sit down and take some deep breaths, and keep blinking. The blurring will go on its own and you will be absolutely fine.

Hope this helps.

Rachel x

valleybear
18-06-09, 11:28
As rachel says this is common with lots of people..I get it even with certain facial creams and cleansers even if they have just gone near the eye.. It is not serious and will pass. Please try to relax a little, you definately have not damaged your eyes...you will be fine!!XXXXXXX

alba
18-06-09, 12:02
wow u know what i panic like mad, my legs suden felt jelly and dizzy, i am so so scared, my mind think of stroke, heart attack or what becos i am taking Noriestheroine medication for 2 months already it is so scary feeling, i rush to see doctor he say it's ok, but when i got it it is so scary, i can't see anything, i can see but so blury on only 1eye i can't see my own eyes when i look in mirror, this is my first experience of blur and can't see, normally if cream gets in my eyes i will feel so prickly and pain, but this no pain at all ,sudden blur. today the whole day i got tired, eyes i gues, could be becos i use alot of computer stuff and not enough sleep i guess also contributed to my tired eyes, plus could be that UV face cream, i forgot after 15mins i go and wash my face, never expect i get blur. 1st time. i thought the cream already penetrate in my face, dont know it is still there. i can tell i am so scared, becos i read side effect of Norestherione tablets cause alot of problems so tdy i didn't take that tablets, i want to stp taking that but doc say no take another 3 mths , i am so stres, i hate to take those synethic hormone tablets. (it is used becos i got very heavy bleding past few mths due to hromone imbalance)thans alot for the advice