PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Mack
05-09-05, 22:07
hey all am new to this website as u can see.

the reason why am on here is get a better understand of panic attacks and a high aniexty.

Am on this forum to get ideas or anything like. i was reading on the websites that there is like a cure to get rid of them for good.

Ave had them for about 7 years now, i am 19 now. the first one ave had i think........was in second year of high school am pretty positive

I told my girlfriend and she supports the best of me and i love her to bits cant thank her enough.

I would like to eliminate them for good and am sure u can.

I started a job and i had one at work it wasnt a good one. after lunch i get this sorta sicky feeling doesnt happen all the time but it happened its normally linked to eating fear of being sick in general or public what people might think of me etc and thats when they start then once they have gone i fear the cuming back i do sumtyms get them again.

Am quite secretive to how i feel i havent told my family but of what they myt think etc i know it sounds daft but its my silly mind. I have read it not ur mind or body, it sumthing to do with ur behavioural emotions of sumthing.

They are just getting me down at the moment and they have before.

Dont really get good sleep much and that doesnt help being tired.

Mack
05-09-05, 22:19
forgot to say when am having them i goes though these emotions of like am i gona die like a sorta crazy feeling. i get sortness of breath ,numbness, tinkling feeling, dizzyness, muscle go all stiff, like am about to be sick, qeezzy feeling.

Meg
05-09-05, 22:27
Hello Mack

All the symptoms you list are common anxiety feelings and won't lead to death at all.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/symptoms.htm
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

The Battle that Rages in my Head (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4149)

Have a good read of the rest of the site.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

trac67
05-09-05, 22:52
Hi Mack,
Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of help and advice here.
take care
Trac xx

its "just a thought"

sal
05-09-05, 22:54
Hi Mack

Welcome to the site and we are all here to help you. I feel just like you explain when you are having a panic at so you are not alone at all and it is normal to feel like that when you are having an attack. Normal for us but not nice at all. Hope to hear from you soon.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Piglet
06-09-05, 08:44
Welcome to the site Mack.

Love Piglet:)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

jill
06-09-05, 08:53
Hi Mack

WELCOME TO THE SITE

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

When you fear something,
learn as much about it as you can.
Knowledge conquers fear.

nomorepanic
06-09-05, 09:16
Hi Mack

A warm welcome aboard the forum.

A lot of what you describe are symptoms of anxiety and panic and they can be controlled and overcome but it does take time and you need to look after yourself as well.

Hope we can offer you some advice on here to get you on the road to recovery.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

pips
06-09-05, 09:56
Hi Mack,

A BIG warm wecome to the site. I do hope it helps you.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

seh1980
06-09-05, 11:21
Welcome aboard!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Barb
06-09-05, 11:29
Welcome Mack

My panic attacks are just like yours, you will get lots of help here

Barb xxx

hunny
06-09-05, 11:34
Hi Mack

Im new too
Looking forward to chatting in future

Hunny

tracyp584
06-09-05, 16:08
Hey Mack,

Welcome to the site, you'll find lots of advice and support here,

Take care,

tracy x x

sueiamnew
06-09-05, 18:28
Welcome to the site Mack.

Mack
06-09-05, 22:20
thanks for the support guys and gals much needed. i think am need directions as to wot to do, what type of anxiety i have and panic attacks.

i have problem with eating in front of people. i am abit underweight just over 9 stone and am about 175cm.

any one sorta direct me sum where to help me feeling abit lost at the moment

doesnt help with the new job adding to stress which they shouldnt be any off i suppose its to do with the eating in the place and wot if feeling (sick being sick etc)