PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

matthew
18-06-09, 10:52
Hello,

In general I am having these pains in the left of my chest where my heart is and in my left arm. Is this normal as it is scaring me? I am getting these pains daily - why is this?

I have a lot going on in my life at the moment. I am getting married in 8 weeks and am a bit nervous about making a speech, I have a stressful job and am training hard at the gym. Are all these things combined something that can cause anxiety?

Thanks you for your much needed help

majdle
18-06-09, 10:56
Hey there,
what you´re going through sounds like so much stress that it is likely to cause HA. Like I always get HA even from POSITIVE anticipation. Like when I´m about to leave for a dream holiday with my sweetheart - I always get sooo nervous and get all sorts of symptoms. And yes, the chest pain - I´ve also had it. Could it be just muscle ache from excercising? IF you´re in doubt, go check with your GP, but this story is sooo typical for HA, that I´m almost sure it´s just anxiety.
Hang on in there:-)

Bailey2001
18-06-09, 10:57
sounds like anixety to me....getting married is a massive thing and affects people in different ways! just make an appointment at your GP mate, he will reassure you that you arent on your last legs!