PDA

View Full Version : Another certificate

EmmaJane
05-09-05, 22:11
Hi all,

I havent been around much lately, as I have been working hard on my Reiki. As some of you may know in June I passed my Reiki 1. Last weekend I passed my Reiki 2. I cant believe it, I really didnt think I could do anything. I have made many friends through this and Im opening up other channels that I would like to go down. I have finished seeing my councillor now and we are still in touch as friends. I am planning to take my Reiki 3 Master in February.

If anyone needs to talk or feels I can help them, please do not hesitate to contact me by PM or emma@cyphus.com

Thank you all very much for your help and support in the past. You are a good bunch of people.

Love and light to you all.

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

Meg
05-09-05, 22:31
Excellent EmmaJane

Good luck with it all

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

trac67
05-09-05, 23:03
Hi Emma,
Well done hun, give me a nudge for a chat sometime soon.
Take care
Trac xx

its "just a thought"

sal
05-09-05, 23:50
That is great news Emma, well done you and i am sure a lot of people will be in touch with you, including me.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

stormy
05-09-05, 23:58
great and can you fit me in next week. lol

xxxxx stormy

pips
06-09-05, 00:04
Well Done Emma that's great news keep up the good work!

Take care,

Love PIP'S XX

nomorepanic
06-09-05, 09:58
Emma

Well done. Are you fully trained now etc? Can you start charging for treatments?

Let us know how you go ok?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Piglet
06-09-05, 11:46
Hi Emmajane,

Well done - quietly plodding on there doing your stuff!!

Love Piglet :)

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

seh1980
06-09-05, 12:46
[Wow!] Well done Emma!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

EmmaJane
06-09-05, 14:22
Hi all, thanks for your replies.

Yes, Nic, im now fully trained, I have 2 certificates. Although I dont need insurance to practice, im going to look into it, as I feel it would complete things. Im in the throws of doing my business cards etc now. Got my therapy table and Im all set to go as a mobile pratitioner.

I like the idea of working with animals. I have been doing a lot of work on our dog, as he WAS very uncontrolable and lively. After being grounded to calm him down, he is a different dog. So I enjoyed that.

I have decided to take my Reiki 3 in February although I don't need to. I just feel for me, I would like to plod along as far as I can and feel comfortable with.

Im going on now, but im so excited, that I have found myself and a path that I am meant to take.

I can charge now, although, I would do distant healing for nothing to start off with, to give me the practice and help others. Especially those on here. If I was to do a home visit, then I would have to charge for my time.

Good luck all and take care

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

pinkscrumpy
06-09-05, 14:54
Well done Emma :D

Fantastic news -

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

Karen
07-09-05, 16:24
Great news Emma. Well done.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

nomorepanic
07-09-05, 20:23
Emma

Do you want me to advertise you on the links page now then?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"