PDA

View Full Version : how many

gypsywomen
20-06-09, 08:33
how many people on here feel light headed and wobbley in the morning then on and off during day please its the worst feeling

MOJO
20-06-09, 09:05
Hi! yes I have this feeling a lot. Once it starts it goes on all day. I have had it for weeks now. I hate it so much. It really frightens me and makes my anxiety so much worse. I have an ENT appt.(not till august!) to get my ears checked as I have had ear problems and operation on one of them years ago.:blush: x

gypsywomen
20-06-09, 09:11
do you think anxiety can cause this its awfull always in the morming ,,,it could be ears as balance there,but mine ok ..

MOJO
20-06-09, 09:19
I know a lot of people suffer from this with their anxiety as I have seen many people post about it here. If it goes on though it's worth asking the doctor if you should have your ears checked out properly.x

gypsywomen
20-06-09, 09:29
been to docters about it he just said nose very blocked everything else ok eyes and ears

bishops
20-06-09, 18:00
Very normal with anx along with feeling off balance etc. It is a horrible feeling but just another trick of the mind try to just let it flow and i know its not easy dont worry about it. PS READ your other threads and felt very sorry for you situation which im sure is not helping you, hope things get better for you