PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety, weak, dizzy, strange sensation in my head

zerocookie
20-06-09, 18:07
Hiya,

For the last two weeks I have felt dizzy and unable to concentrate, I put this down to anxiety but on Thursday it got to such a stage I went home from work at 11.00am and didn't go in Friday. I feel like I'm in a dream world and I have a weird sensation in my head, not really a headache, more like pressure.

I just want to know that this is normal, I started taking diazepam yesterday which has helped me not go off on a worrying train of thought but the dizzyness and weakness has stayed. Its been non stop since Thursday.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

J

NoPoet
20-06-09, 18:24
Hi, that's exactly what I have been suffering for the last few weeks, it is a symptom of stress and/or anxiety and is probably related to tension headaches. You may notice the sensation is around your temples or forehead.

zerocookie
22-06-09, 14:31
Hey thanks for the reply. My dizziness has gone, I have been taking 4-6mg of Diazepam since Friday and seems to help level me out. The weird sensation in my head is still there unfortunately, it comes and goes, seems to be more noticeable at night, luckily I'm able to settle myself down enough to sleep so I'm getting plenty of that.

Fingers crossed we'll be back to normal soon :)

Liverbird67
22-06-09, 16:15
Hey nicki

Try not to worry hun I feel like this everyday and I am trying not to worry

Debbie

wonky one
23-06-09, 18:57
hi.ive been getting bad pressure in my head,along with sick anxious feelings.feeling out of it.everything feels unreal.had really bad palpatations last night called ambulance but they said it was prob stress related.also had a dodgy left eye feels heavy and slightly prickly and feeling like theres a lump down the right side of my throat.my gp is citing stress and anxiety.has anyone else got similar feelings.feel like im dying.please help.

RyanReynolds
01-07-15, 13:49
I get this exact same feeling and I hate it. I used to work as a lifeguard and I would always have to come off poolside because I would feel dizzy and get really shaky. Just had it again a little while ago and nearly fell to the floor. My left eye felt like it had 'fell' and my whole body started shaking like mad