PDA

View Full Version : feeling scared

fretty freda
21-06-09, 21:31
hi peops i have been feeling ok the last few weeks after getting over my last mini break down and now i am scared its coming back i keep getting an intense feeling of being scared i dont know what i am scared of but i am i cant be around people when this happens or talk to anyone i need to be alone !! i want the feelings to go away and stay away please dont suggest therapy as ive had that many times over the last 10 years an it doesnt work for me i would like your advice many thanks in advance xx

fretty freda
14-10-09, 11:41
hi people recently i have started to worry alot more i have been having some bizarre thoughts and that had lead to the worry "what if " what if i say some of these strange things i am thinking out loud and dont realise i have said them , would i know about it if i did say something wierd out loud ?

TSJ2004
14-10-09, 15:44
OMG I can relate to that!!!!!!!

It was my daughters 5th birthday party on Sunday and it had been booked for months in our local hall. Last few weeks I havent been able to leave my house as my panic attacks are back with avengence! The party was the longest 2hrs ever and I was convinced that when people were talking to me they knew i was anxious. I was swaying about all over the place as my anxiety gives me severe vertigo.

I remember saying to myself in my head "its fine you've made it here now relax just relax"... but as i was thinking those words i felt like everyone was turning to look at me as if i had shouted it aloud!!!!! Such a horrible feeling :wacko:

fretty freda
16-10-09, 22:46
but you never really its just a fear, of course it does make you feel self concious anxiety but i honestly dont think people notice most people are too obsorbed in themself to look and analize us i hope anyways , oh and well done for getting through the party take little steps to build your confidence x ps. i am a terrible speller sorry

Ahmed
17-10-09, 08:29
hello :) well i used to fear as you people. But if we sit and look at this fear that we are facing and examin it, then we would know that the monster we fear is not real! I mean, yes this monster is a day ruiner! but at the same time he can't ruin my whole day cause if i face this monster then slowly will go away. Try this method, it really helped me. Grow stronger inside of you and at the same time fight the monster and you will slightly find some difference in you panic with time :D