PDA

View Full Version : Had enough

suzuki
06-09-05, 17:57
I'm feeling really down now. I'm trying so hard to get well and be "me" again but i'm still having "cut outs in my head" as though i'm not alive for a few seconds. Docs tell me an overload of thoughts in brain. I'm wondering if its something else because no-one else mentions they have it. Could it be poor circulation in the brain even. I know i even had the sensation a couple of times in the night whilst asllep would u believe (time when u should be switched off ) will it ver subside? I know i still have wierd thoughts as where have i come from and what was before. can anyone relate to me i'm feeling really low now

Meg
06-09-05, 17:59
It won't be poor circulation in brain . Your body ensures your legs etc go without before your brain does.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

alexis
06-09-05, 18:55
Hi Sue, you know what nasty symptoms this thing can send to you, listen pm as often as you want if it helps, you know Im here and check my pms everyday,take care Love Alexis,xx

Peru83
06-09-05, 18:58
sorry your having a bad time of it, like meg I wouldn't think that it's bad circulation. Do you have alot of stresses at the moment, maybe more than ususal?

If you wanna talk you know just to pm me.

Take carexx
Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

jill
07-09-05, 08:46
Hi Sue

Sorry to hear you are having a bad time right now.
I'm not sure what you mean by cut out.
When I was acute I had epasodes when I could not remeber my past and could not think of the future, as if there where no thoughts in my brain. It scared the hell out of me.
Over time, as I learnd how to deal with my anxiaty this symptom went.
Hope this helps.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

stardust
07-09-05, 18:30
Sorry youre having a nasty time. Im sure youll come up and out of it soon.

Wish you the best of luck, OCD Girl.

"The truth is out there" Frank Gallagher, Shameless