PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

matthew
22-06-09, 17:04
Hi All,

I have been feeling weird for over a week now. Now I know I may have anxiety but I still worry that it isn't.

I have been feeling a bit on edge and have had pains all down my left arm from my shoulder in to my hands and fingers. Is this normal for anxiety???

It also makes me feel a bit light and weird like my vision isn't as sharp as usual.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you so much

Mondie
22-06-09, 17:37
All related to anxiety from the sounds of it, I have problems with my eyes not being as sharp as I think they should be. As for the ar,/finger thing if you are tense you can cause problems with neck muscles/nerves and this can cause your neck, arm and fingers to hurt as they are all joined.

I'm sure you are suffering with anxiety and the only way to get better is to stop stressing I'm afraid, it really is a vicious circle you know.

Take care x

bottleblond
22-06-09, 17:42
Matthew

It could be anything hun! It sounds like a pulled muscle or trapped nerve but no one here is medicaly trained and we always advise that you check things out with your GP.

I hope you feel better soon
Lisa
x

LittleWing
23-06-09, 08:29
Hi Matthew :)
Sorry to hear you're not feeling good... I would definitely go to a GP to check it out and tell them about your anxiety too. Mine was very helpful - I had lots of symptoms I couldn't figure out, but it's always best to get it checked just in case, that will quiet your mind a little too.
Hope you're feeling better xx