PDA

View Full Version : I need help

christie7884
22-06-09, 17:08
I really need help getting off of my meds and i also need help with my drinking. I've had panic/anxiety since i was 7 years old. It got extremely bad when i was about 19, i became very depressed and then i became agoraphobic and barely left my house for about a year, my doctor put me on xanax xr for my anxiety, celexa for my depression, and valium for emergencies and for at night when my anxiety is at it's worse. For the past 5-6 years i have been drinking heavily which makes me feel better at the time but then the next day my panic and anxiety is worse but, i keep doing it. I would love to get off of my meds and stop the drinking i just don't know how to do it. I have no one in my life that understands what i'm going through so therefore i basically have no one to talk to about these things. I really don't want to go to any AA meetings for my drinking because i could never do that with my anxiety being as bad as it is. ANY suggestions or anyone who wants to talk i would really appreciate it.
-Christie