PDA

View Full Version : In need of a friend

christie7884
22-06-09, 17:17
Hello, my name is Christie i'm from the US (New Jersey). I would really like to get to know someone thats going through the same things as i am. I have severe panic/anxiety and depression not to mention i'm on meds and i'm a pretty heavy drinker. I know it's bad! I really want to get off the meds and stop the drinking. Anyone who would like to talk, i'm a good friend in need of the same =)
-Christie

maro111
27-06-09, 23:03
Hi Christie,

Hope you well!

I have social anxiety and depression, so can understand what you are going through. Have been on meds in the past, and tried drinking but it never really worked for me.

Anyway I am always happy to chat (and listen) if you want???

Mark xx

chantelle
27-06-09, 23:40
Hi Christie

am similar to you, but not drinking much at the minute as am not used to meds yet (after 15+ weeks!!!!). I hate my life at the minute, but know that this is only 'cause I'm having a s**t day as I had the best week so far.

You can pm me if you like anytime - i'm usually more positive!!!

Chantelle

linis
27-06-09, 23:53
hello christie
guess medication and alcolol do not realy mix but for me its just a way to escape reality, i tend to wake up feiling dizy, panaky, hopeless but think about a drink at night to releive my self, at night i do not realy need it but without it i cant sleep, soz but its taken a drink to get the courage up to wright this , sorry