PDA

View Full Version : im so dizzy again :(

tashbarnes87
23-06-09, 09:11
Hi all,2 weeks ago i spent the week feeling really giddy kindof like being on a boat i dont think im off balance as i can stand on one foot etc but i feel really lightheaded. Eventually it went last week and i felt more human but today i feel awful again when walking it feels like i might fall over. Im realy really scared my eye is also twitching today & i am feeling tired but this has never happened before :weep:

gypsywomen
23-06-09, 09:17
:hugs: i get the sae ,,it goes off then comes back my docter said is how anxiety is ,,we can get wfull symptoms ,somedays i have to stay in bed i feel for you bt dont worry too much if you can stand on one leg then nothing wrong in your brain another tst count from 10 to 1 bACKWARDS 0 TIMES ,HOPE THIS HELPS

tashbarnes87
23-06-09, 19:04
Thanks it feels like im slightly drunk its really scary and im worried that it might be something else. I am very very tired i dont know if thats causing it again?

itoldyouiwasill
23-06-09, 19:13
Hey, I would not worry too much tash....dizziness is a real core symptom of anxiety! I had it bad for 3 months and it went away for 6 months and then was back again...it seems to come and go at will to be honest.

If you ever want confirmation that you are suffering from anxiety a twitchy eye is it!! My left eye was going bonkers for 2 years (I kid you not) and only recently stopped...shame it was replaced by other annoying symptoms...ho hum.