PDA

View Full Version : Glass Smashing

stardust
07-09-05, 01:09
Makes yourself feel amazing. Gather as many empty bottles of alcohol as possible, if you dont drink dont worry, just ask your neighbours family etc, put them all in a bag and go to a deserted yard (safe one though please) make sure there is a wall, stand a distance and hurl the bottles at the wall, indulge in the sound of braking glass as the glass shatters, also shout things as you are smashing, shout out all the things that are getting you down. Dont worry if people see or hear, it doesnt matter what they think, the sound of braking glass can clear you mind, just make sure you are a good distance away from the wall [Yeah!]

"The truth is out there" Frank Gallagher, Shameless

stardust
07-09-05, 01:12
If you cant get hold of any bottles just buy somecheap plates from Ikea. Its the best therapy.

sal
07-09-05, 01:14
Sounds like what the greeks do if you go to their restuarants with regards to smashing plates.

Meg
07-09-05, 05:36
if you want to try this, please make sure you tidy up after yourself well so noone and no pets cut themselves on your glass.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

nomorepanic
07-09-05, 08:41
Sounds dangerous to me!

Take them up the tip and drop them in the bottle banks - they smash up in there too. I always do that and much safer!

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Wannabeloved85
07-09-05, 16:06
lol i hate the sound of glass smashing! whats wrong with a punch bag?!!!lol
if ya gonna do this and th greek way though,m be sure to yell whooopaaaa lol

seh1980
07-09-05, 16:39
lol Nic I agree :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

stardust
07-09-05, 18:40
Yeah it is a greek tradition! Anyway, the sound of braking glass is better to me than sitting and listening to a therapist for an hour who has no intention of getting you right anyway. [:I]

nomorepanic
07-09-05, 20:21
He can't make you right OCD girl, that is down to you. He can only give you the confidence and tools to help.

I take it you think it is a waste of time then? Why is that? What is not working?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

stardust
08-09-05, 02:03
Because i thought that they were like magicians who could transform you. I didnt know it was all down to the person themselves. They ask stupid questions and try to makeout youre in the wrong-giving standard anwsers which they probably give to hundreds of others. Oh well. It seems im gonna have these disorders for the rest of my being. Think i should continue with the glass smashing.

tattybear
11-09-05, 10:57
I think we all wish they were majicians - if they were no of us would have the problems we do would we??

No one can help you to get better unless you want to and take steps to help yourselves, otherwise they are fighting a loosing battle.

As for glass smashing.....I prefer pillow punching! mush more fun and less painfull, messy or dangerouse :D

Tatty B xx

Sax
11-09-05, 11:57
Hi OCD,

I think i'm with the boss about going to the bottle bank and listening to the smash in there LOL.

I get the feeling this post is more about your anger in not feeling you are having the help you need. You are obviously not feeling supported by your therapist which I am sorry to hear.

Do you feel ready to tackle your problems at this time?

Are you (like tattybear says) resisting any suggestions they may be making?

I think when people get to the stage of 'asking' for help then the mind needs to be in the positive that you will be helped if you trust in the professionals who are trying to help you! This takes the person though to try not to be negative all the time and yes its up to the person isn't it to actually want and believe there is a way forward little by little!

I hope you are clearing your mind/anger by your smashing glass but I really hope you find your way to try to start feeling a bit better in yourself!

Sax xx[8D]

stardust
12-09-05, 18:44
well im not being messed around any longer by these therapists. ill do it my way.