PDA

View Full Version : The Anxiety Cure-Going for 7 Weeks

in1peace
07-09-05, 05:40
Hi Everyone!
I'm going to go out on a limb here and share my very personal world for the sake of anyone suffering anxiety/panic and also for my own benefit to have some accountability. I posted at another board requesting someone to join me, but none offered. So I decided that I could either drop the idea or share at this site what I am doing. I decided on the latter. Even if no one else participates in this, I will have some accountability knowing that I'm sharing daily what I've learned from "The Anxiety Cure" by Archibald Hart. I will post here daily starting this Sunday. I have to admit that I feel very uneasy about sharing my inner thought processes. I apologize now, in advance if they seem selfish. If you meet me in person, you will not see a selfish person. I've nurtured a victim mentality from childhood, so I know that I've got serious work to do. Feel free to comment on anything that I post. Just please don't judge me based on what I'm posting here. I'm going to get very personal.
Best wishes to all,
Andrea

"Honey, if ya ain't feelin' the bumps in the road, ya ain't goin' nowhere!" (A wise Georgia Granny's take on living life to the fullest! LOL!)

eeyorelover
07-09-05, 07:11
Hey Andrea -
I've been looking in all the bookstores to get The Anxiety Cure and can't find it. I would be willing to do it too if I can locate a copy. Checking the library tomorrow. Will get back to you.
your friend,

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

in1peace
08-09-05, 03:37
Hey Girlfriend!
I'd be thrilled to have a buddy join me. Let me know if you want me to wait for you to get a copy! I got mine thru Amazon.com.
:D

"Honey, if ya ain't feelin' the bumps in the road, ya ain't goin' nowhere!" (A wise Georgia Granny's take on living life to the fullest! LOL!)