PDA

View Full Version : Hysteroscopy tomorrow then gastroscopy thursday!

countrygirl
23-06-09, 18:39
I am booked in for a gastroscopy for Thursday afternoon and then today I visit the gyny as I am perimeno and have had bleeding for over 3 months and ovarian cyst and he says he wants to do a hysteroscopy ( camera in womb) with biopsy and also an mri of my cyst to check its just a cyst. I thought okay wonder how long I will have to wait and he said you can come tomorrow for your hysteroscopy and biopsy.
So I have got that tomorrow morning - I have had on before about 8 yrs ago and they are not overly pleasant! and then Thursday afternoon its the camera in stomach to check why I thought I vomited blood last week. I had gastrosocpy about 5 yrs ago and hope the sedation is still as good!
So I just don't know what to worry about first or most. AFter a hysteroscopy you get slight bleeding for a few days but as I am already bleeding somedays slight some days heavier I know I will panic if I get the heavier bleeding which I am bound to in the days after the test - I will ask the Dr doing the test about this but I know I will be in a panic for days afterwards then I worry that they will perforate my stomach or something from the gastrosocpy - I worried last time or what if both tests go wrong:wacko:

countrygirl
23-06-09, 22:34
:weep: boo hoo has no one even got one word of kindness for me.

nomorepanic
23-06-09, 22:48
Aww I want to wish you all the best and I hope it goes ok.