PDA

View Full Version : Current affairs - How much do you know

Meewah
23-06-09, 20:39
I cant help feeling that the less you know about football and Formula 1 racing the worse the anxiety is. I just wonder if everone with anxiety suffers when it comes to current affairs.

nomorepanic
23-06-09, 21:40
I don't watch the news as I find it is all bad news and nothing more and don't need to read that!

I didn't understand your 2nd option on the poll so didn't vote though.

bottleblond
23-06-09, 22:18
I cant help feeling that the less you know about football and Formula 1 racing the worse the anxiety is. I just wonder if everone with anxiety suffers when it comes to current affairs.

Mee... Are you saying that if we have knowledge and interest in the above sports then our anxiety will improve? I can't vote on this as it is possibly one of the most bizzare things i have ever read in my life.

Lisa

rosepetal
24-06-09, 07:21
I find the news too triggering too. I have to keep 'training' myself to keep a safe distance.

Stressed32
24-06-09, 15:27
Well, I am not sure about option 2 on your poll or what u mean...but I will say that the news stresses me out!! Do they EVER EVER report good stuff? No.....and I get really stressed with new diseases and "world wide epidemics".

Meewah
25-06-09, 22:40
Mee... Are you saying that if we have knowledge and interest in the above sports then our anxiety will improve? I can't vote on this as it is possibly one of the most bizzare things i have ever read in my life.

Lisa

Bottleblond

Sorry to make it so difficult!! The typo does not help. I am trying to find out if there is a loss of interest in anything going on in the outside world. I find that with anxiety the excitement is within our minds and we dont pay much attention to the goings on in the world.

My wife seems to know everything about the formula 1 racing recently and I know Jack. I wonder sometimes if I live on a different planet.

Hope that is clearer than mud.

Mee