PDA

View Full Version : help & advice please - struggling today

katy20
24-06-09, 14:29
hi

although i am starting to overcome my own health demons:) i am now beginning to worry about my partners health and am obsessing about it. He has tooth ache and his cheek is swollen. he says it is just an infected tooth and he has had it before. But i immediately jump to mouth cancer or something just as sinister. its affecting the time we spend together as i constantly feel anxious around him but i just want him to be safe and well.
any advice would be very much appreciated as i dont feel like ive been able to relax in a few weeks
Katy

Stressed32
24-06-09, 14:54
Katy- I feel you! When I am not worried about myself, I am worried about everyone else! My hubby has gotten staph 3 times...he works in the oil field and it is very common there...but I worry anyway. I worry about everything from HIV to Lukemia. You just have to try to remember that it is only anxiety and nothing bad happens even though we think it will. Good luck and try to relax.

george08
24-06-09, 14:54
I have been through this stage i was feeling better about my self about 2 years ago then i started to worry about my blokes health! i am now back to my old ways and it is me i am worrying about again