PDA

View Full Version : Feeling very anxious-again!!!

mothermac
25-06-09, 01:17
I am posting this thread as I feel very very anxious tonight and I know that whatever I post on here I won't be judged by anyone so here goes,-
Me and my husband have some unsecured debts which we stupidly accumalated years ago and we are paying them back to our creditors through C.C.C.S which have been very supportve over the 5 years we have had the plan.I was at work tonight and my hubby got a call off one of the creditors and he said they were very rude,obnoxious and threatening and basically outlined what would happen if they didn't get a full income breakdown TONIGHT!!!OR TOMORROW MORNING AT THE LATEST.We have phoned C.C.C.S and they said they have sent this ,and not to worry but I am petrified and can't see a solution.:weep: We have never missed a payment in 5 years and now that the bank in question have sold the debt to a debt agency on their behalf the crap has hit the fan.On top of this my husband suffers from Chrohns disease and has a lot of time off work through it,his boss rang tonight and said there is going to be a meeting with HR on Tuesday to discuss his absences.Our daughter has to go to hospital in July as she has had some blood in her urine,and my mother is ill at the moment as well.I feel as though my life is spiralling out of control at the moment and this is why I am typing this at 1.00 in the morning,I didn't finish work until 9 last night and I should be snoring away but my mind is racing,oh yet again.My anxiety is going to be much much worse tomorrow because of all this worry and I feel a panic coming on,what am I going to do???Sorry for the long boring post but I am panicking inside and feel as though forces are at work ,please advise.:lac:

Bill
25-06-09, 04:49
Try to take one thing at a time and focus on each issue as they arise. Try not to think of everything all at once.

If you need financial advice, the CAB will always help you.

Don't worry about what HR will say until next Tuesday. In any case, he can't help being ill and hopefully they just want to find a way to support him!

I know it must be very worrying when both your daughter and mother are ill but there's nothing you can do but wait and tackle the issues as they arise. Time will resolve these for you.

One day at a time. One issue at a time. Don't think any further because time always has a way of resolving things.:bighug1:

titchjd
25-06-09, 07:05
hi hun ....
I agree with Bill when he says 1 thing at a time ....deal with the issues that are facing you that day ....I have huge debts also and have letters constantly and have been trying 2 sort it out for about 8months but nothings changed yet so I just take 1 day at a time and deal with each letter that comes ....
sorry 2 hear bout yr daughter and mom ..I think even people with out anx probs would feel anx about it so dont think you will have a panic just try and see it as normal anx else you will bring your anx on by thinking about it x

I wish you well and hope you have a better day tomorrow xxxxx:hugs: