PDA

View Full Version : flu and jelly legs

neelam30
25-06-09, 13:52
Hi everyone.
I posted about my legs yesterday but this has become a bigger issue now and i just need some advice. i have mild flu for a week now and my cough is worsening, but is not very bad and only present in the morning. in all, i would say its not bad at all.
however since saturday my legs are feeling like really achy and jelly-ish. unfortunately i canot tell whether the pain is real or not, as in is it just part of my anxiety. the pain i can handle, its very occasional, but the jelly feling is really scaring me. it feels like adrenaline rush, like when i am in a hurry or in an exam or something, but with it my heart feels funny too. and sometimes it extends to my whole body. its there constantly and very uncomfortable.
i spoke to a friend of mine who is a gp and she said i should get seen by my own gp in case its swine flu (aches and pains are a symptom) and i cannot see my gp for a few days
i am really stressed and upset-any advice, please help

neelam30
25-06-09, 15:15
my gp said its not sounding like swine flu...so now am thinking whats with this feeling then. i guess what i am scared of is that is this gonna be a new long term symptom of anxiety which is worse than any real physical illness in my opinion, for me