PDA

View Full Version : Why do we worrie so much?!!?

rachel0909
25-06-09, 16:53
Hiya, Its nice to be on a site where i can look at other peoples problems i thought i was the only one in the world with health anxiety. It's awful the things i've been thinking over this past year its took over my life, all i want to is have tests for my health.. The doctor telling me 'you're okay, you dont have a brain tumor you have an infection' isnt okay no more, i now want a CT scan, but then i think well surely if the doctor thought i'd have a change or at least any symtoms of a brain tumor he would referee me, right? so i am getting a little bit better at thinking but then 10 minutes later i'm worring again thinking we'l maybe he didnt notice them, because i have got body tingling then i tell my self its your aniexty and your infection! WOW its crazyyyy. last month i think it was HIV i thought i had..

does anybody else think like this?

i'm going CRAZYYYYYYY
and at 19 i'm sure im never gonna get rid of this aniexty i'm gonna have to deal with it all my lifeeee, thats me negative thinking again, but on the other hand i could listen to my doctor and my theapist.

xox-

Trixie
25-06-09, 17:03
Hiya, Its nice to be on a site where i can look at other peoples problems i thought i was the only one in the world with health anxiety. It's awful the things i've been thinking over this past year its took over my life, all i want to is have tests for my health.. The doctor telling me 'you're okay, you dont have a brain tumor you have an infection' isnt okay no more, i now want a CT scan, but then i think well surely if the doctor thought i'd have a change or at least any symptoms of a brain tumor he would referee me, right? so i am getting a little bit better at thinking but then 10 minutes later i'm worring again thinking we'l maybe he didnt notice them, because i have got body tingling then i tell my self its your anxiety and your infection! WOW its crazyyyy. last month i think it was HIV i thought i had..

does anybody else think like this?

i'm going CRAZYYYYYYY
and at 19 i'm sure im never gonna get rid of this aniexty i'm gonna have to deal with it all my lifeeee, thats me negative thinking again, but on the other hand i could listen to my doctor and my therapist.

xox-

But then if you had an MRI would you believe it and would you want another in a couple of weeks time?

I think most GPs are on the ball when it comes to diagnosing peoples ailments. You are going to get over this HA if you believe in yourself and the medical profession. :flowers:

rachel0909
25-06-09, 17:14
Yeah true, i'd only want another test and another test!!!

Trixie
25-06-09, 19:13
Yeah true, i'd only want another test and another test!!!

And what a waste of your time and money that would be. Be strong.:flowers::flowers: