PDA

View Full Version : Hiya everyone

francesca82
26-06-09, 00:29
Hiya,
My name is Francesca. Ive been an anxiety sufferer for ten years and am still learning to cope with it and keeping it under control!!! :whiplash: Hahahaha
I first developed a panic disorder when I was sixteen. Not really sure as to what specificallly caused it but alot of stressful things were happening in my life at the time. I am now 26 and have a small child of six. I often wonder where we would be now and how things would of been different if I hadn't of developed it, and sometimes it can make someone feel pretty worthless!! I couldn't accept that i had a disorder up until about two years ago, and didn't see at the time that it wasn't the right kind of attitute to have and just made me feel worse. I also have a phsyical health problem which probably contributed to the symptoms. It has taken literally blood, sweat and tears to get to this stage in my life but if I had the change to do it all again I wouldn't!! It's made the person I am today and appreciate all people and every aspect of life

pollyanna
26-06-09, 00:41
hi francesca

i hope you will find the site useful as i have,
i liked your introduction, it is important to retain your sense of humour through the maze of anxiety... :roflmao:

best wishes

Px :flowers:

francesca82
26-06-09, 00:46
Hiya pollyanna,
Thankyou for your welcome, much appreciated!!!!

Southern_Belle
28-06-09, 01:02
Hi Francesca,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support. I'm glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura