PDA

View Full Version : Can't sleep

Orange
26-06-09, 03:46
I can't sleep! I know that sounds like such a pathetic thing, but it's been winding me up and now I'm starting to think about things too much; some things that happened years ago, loads of old worries and nagging thoughts and now I feel really panicky and probably now won't be able to get to sleep because every time I try to my mind just won't stop thinking through everything in great detail again and again...I feel physically really tired, and when I try and do something, like writing this on my computer, I feel so drained, but then when I go back to trying to get to sleep I just can't and feel irritated and almost angry. I know this is a silly post but I just need to say it really...Sorry guys

Nicola_lou
26-06-09, 03:54
Same here hun.. try to feel the feelings so they can pass and not build up. Some advise I was giving today.
If u wanna pm me that's fine. Try listening to some music or day dreaming

Stressed32
26-06-09, 04:24
Orange- I see you are still signed on...perhaps try some warm tea with milk...and if u have any...perhaps a good sleeping pill. Good luck and I hope you are already asleep :-)

Orange
26-06-09, 04:28
Thanks, am not asleep yet. Have just got myself some warm milk and have put the tennis on the tv in the hope that it will be some good background noise for falling asleep too. I'm keeping my computer on in the background incase I need it :)