PDA

View Full Version : would someone reply

gypsywomen
26-06-09, 10:00
my tum so bad pluse makes me so tierd ,,i have ben adviced to get ginger root capsules ,,herbal heard there good anyone tried them need to stop this uncomfertable feeling please

bottleblond
26-06-09, 10:09
Sorry hun, i don't understand what you are saying. Do you have a bad tummy?

Lisa
x

gypsywomen
26-06-09, 10:22
yes i wonderd if it comes with anxcity its getting me down had blood tests doc felt tum said seemed ok had bowel cancer test came back negative,even so worried its something bad

bottleblond
26-06-09, 10:27
Yes you can get an upset tummy with anxiety. Sometimes it makes you need to go to the loo alot more too.

Lisa
x

gypsywomen
26-06-09, 10:32
it seems to come and go also mAKES ME FEEL LIGHT HEADED,,i am going to get ginger capsules have you heard if any good

lorac
26-06-09, 10:48
Hi

I have heard that ginger is good for bad tummies, hope they work for you gypsywomen. Tummy problems can be a symptom of anxiety.

Carol

nomorepanic
26-06-09, 10:50
Aloe Vera is good for stomach upsets as well.

Trixie
26-06-09, 10:52
I am not being awkward but do you mean your stomach or bowel?

gypsywomen
26-06-09, 11:09
in the morning its pressure in my bottom ,as if need toilet i go reguler every morning normal stool..but as day goes on its just churning all the time ,,i go to loo but dont had meds from doc nothing works i get worried

miss_moose
26-06-09, 16:25
I have alot of tummy aches too, got one now because i'm really panicky.
Whenever it happens though i have a hot water bottle (wrapped in a towel) on you tummy because the heat helps to ease aches and pains.

Trixie
26-06-09, 16:58
in the morning its pressure in my bottom ,as if need toilet i go reguler every morning normal stool..but as day goes on its just churning all the time ,,i go to loo but dont had meds from doc nothing works i get worried

You need something to settle the bowel Buscopan should do the trick.

magpie girl
26-06-09, 17:24
hi i get really bad stomache pains with the anxiety,and it can churn all day with a bad bout of anxiety.Ive never used ginger but my sister in law swore by it for morning sickness,and upset tummy:)

Trixie
27-06-09, 06:20
hi i get really bad stomache pains with the anxiety,and it can churn all day with a bad bout of anxiety.Ive never used ginger but my sister in law swore by it for morning sickness,and upset tummy:)

But is it any good for spasms of the large bowel?