PDA

View Full Version : What The Hell Is This?

MVP123
26-06-09, 22:17
This is a new one for me, but my face has gone really red, and now it actually feels like its burning, other than that though I don't actually feel unwell except for blocked ears. i am so tempted to google, anybody know what this is, before I google??

mabelina
26-06-09, 22:25
Recently my face has been burning and going bright red for no reason at all. I have to fill a bottle up with cold water and hold it on my face and the bottle actually steams up!!!!! I googled a while back and its nothing to worry about and a very common thing.

MVP123
26-06-09, 22:39
thanx for that Mabelina, whenever you get somat new I always panic, you tend to think why is this happening, there has to be a reason. Which is why I always come on this site when I get a new symptom, as usually there are always some lovely people who will calm me down. Thanks

mabelina
26-06-09, 22:52
Your very welcome:yesyes: Im the same though, new symptom = panic = google = FREAK OUT!!!!!!:roflmao:

maddie
27-06-09, 00:49
Do try not to google - that always leads to panic. Try coming here first. It's almost certain someone will know exactly what you are going through or suffering from.