PDA

View Full Version : Wrong drugs

bukendaa
27-06-09, 05:25
Hey its me austin i havent been going to school lately because i had a panic atack in the classroom and to scared to go to school my dad got me in my child doc and he has put me on this med called Strattera and ive read on the net its for adhd i whent to him for Panic atacks meds and he betrayed me i am a bit adhd but i cant take meds they make me so sick and depressed. i have been of adhd meds for atleast a year and a half now and i have sever anxitey and panic atacks were i completley forget were i am things dont look real and i dont seem real will this med help me or is it bad?.plus ive read it is bad for your heart and BP and some of you know how scared i am with things like HA.

Veronica H
27-06-09, 17:48
:flowers: just saying hi to you as we haven't seen you here for a while. Sorry you are having a bad time. I am not sure if anyone will know the answer to this one as it is unlikely that anyone will be on this medication, given that it is for ADHD. Can your Dad take you back to the Doctor to discuss how you feel?

Veronica