PDA

View Full Version : Eyes going funny

phil06
27-06-09, 23:10
I have been a bit anxious about my eyes when I blink I feel it's going black now and again and I'm scared I'll black out...is it normal? is it another anxiety trick? :unsure:

pollyanna
27-06-09, 23:26
Hi.

I have been anxious about my eyes lately too, i had been having a very stressful time and was having a lot of flashes of panic, and at times felt my vision blurry and felt i just couldnt see properly and really panicked about it , but since i have been less stressed it has eased right off, im sure it was due to anxiety and it is probably the same for you too, anxiety can do weird things, its just hard to convince ourselves thats all that it is.

p x

Wolfie
28-06-09, 03:39
I've found that when I'm having a panic attack/hyperventalating, then yes, my vision goes all fuzzy and blurry and really weird. It is freaky and it can throw you off guard and make you even more anxious than before!!

Don't worry about it though, it's perfectly normal to have this symptom - always remember though, not to focus so much on it when you're experiencing it, because the more you focus on a symptom and start worrying about it, the more you feel it!

No worries! :)

Take care,

Chrissy xx