PDA

View Full Version : weird rash

sweetypie
28-06-09, 18:05
iv had this kinda looking eczma rash for about 2 months now and for the past two days its turned into like blood spots on it
im really panicing because i think a stomach bug has caused this can any one give me reasurance iv only been to the asda and that was on friday n i keep thinking iv picked a bug up from there

shirtie86
28-06-09, 19:15
Hey I posted yesterday about a weird type rash aswell ive had mine for a couple of weeks thinking of going to the doctors just to get peace of mind. Have you had any other stomach bug symptoms like throwing up or the squirts ? lol, remember anxiety causes alot of stomach upsets aswell has done to me all day today !!!

sweetypie
28-06-09, 19:26
no jinx touch wood
im really worried i will tho has its only been 2 or 3 days well yesterday morning i noticed it but im thinking its the eczma rash fading has this has happend before

shirtie86
28-06-09, 19:29
If your really worried go see your G.P bet you its nothing though ! the amount of times ive been about things and it always turns out to be nothing and when it is something its normal or can be treated easily, you tried putting cream on it to see if it helps ??