PDA

View Full Version : Please help

daisycake
28-06-09, 20:48
:scared15: I've got myself into a right state.
I think our house has CO poisining and I'm so worried.
My cat was just sick, I have had a tight chest this evening and I'm hot (slightly sunburnt), I've also been getting palpitations and as I'm writing this I'm noticing a slightly sore chest. I've looked up stories of CO poison on the net and I'm terrified. I don't want to die.
I've also had a headache.
I'm not sure about everyone else - that being my mum and my sister - my sister seems fine but my mum I don't know. I want to tell her but I fear she won't understand, get angry etc.
We've got a gas cooker and it's been on this afternoon - that's all.
Please, please, help me - I'm terrified.

daisycake
28-06-09, 21:06
I wish I could stop this worrying - it's been going on since I was sixteen - two years now, two years too long! My GP's been away for four weeks on leave; is driving me crazy that I can't have someone check that I'm healthy :( I'm findiing it increasingly hard to talk to people because no one seems to understand - my Mum says she's sick of me telling her my worries..
I'm so fed up tonight :weep:

tasia
28-06-09, 21:43
I think you may have made this into a bit of an obsession you have to try to relax and stop worrying if this has been going on for two years it cant be what you say it is as you would be very ill by now or maybe not even alive..try to not think about it and do some relaxation techniques. There really isnt anything wrong with your house your cat probably ate something that has upset the tummy. you have got anxiety symptoms your doctor should be treating you for this i believe..try not to worry as anxiety makes you feel worried about any pain or ache in your body. Take care and keep calm everything will be fine.

Trixie
28-06-09, 22:27
:scared15: I've got myself into a right state.
I think our house has CO poisining and I'm so worried.
My cat was just sick, I have had a tight chest this evening and I'm hot (slightly sunburnt), I've also been getting palpitations and as I'm writing this I'm noticing a slightly sore chest. I've looked up stories of CO poison on the net and I'm terrified. I don't want to die.
I've also had a headache.
I'm not sure about everyone else - that being my mum and my sister - my sister seems fine but my mum I don't know. I want to tell her but I fear she won't understand, get angry etc.
We've got a gas cooker and it's been on this afternoon - that's all.
Please, please, help me - I'm terrified.

Have you been watching The Royal this evening?

Cats are often sick for no cause (I know I have two of them) sometimes it is a fur ball other times it is because they have stuffed themselves full of food.

You are not suffering from CO poisoning and if this is a worry of your get a CO detector put in your house (we have one).

daisycake
29-06-09, 21:46
Have you been watching The Royal this evening?

Haha yes I was, it didn't help and only made things 100 times worse. I know, I shouldn't get so worried! Not feeling great tonight either - bit dizzy, bit headachey but then it's that time of the month so trying to put it down to that.. (the back of my mind shouting Carbon Monoxide haha but oh well) My mum and my sister both seem fine so..
Got my GP next Wed - she's the only female doctor and only on once a week, so I'm going to ask her if she can help me sort this out, I'm going to Uni in September and really don't want to have all this anxiety there as well.
:)