PDA

View Full Version : sleep dizzy

alba
29-06-09, 01:35
i have not been having enough sleep last weekend, like sleeping at 3.30am and wake up at 8.30am, and it passed. too bad, last night i slept quite early at 10.45pm then today i woke up at 6.15am, sudddenly when i wake up this morning, i feel so dizzy, lgiht headed and so giddy, it happened about 10mins, then i splash water in my face, could it be caused by not enough sleep? plshelp, i am soscared, is it not enough sleep make me feel dizzy.till now it is a bit light head.

monkeybutler
30-06-09, 01:15
i've experienced similar things that seemed to last all day, intermittently feeling dizzy even when sitting.
sometimes i don't get to bed until quite late, and when i don't get enough sleep i think the fatigue from that can compound your concentration on the symptom of feeling dizzy or light headed (or even start you on thinking about it if you're already tired).
when it happens i drink some water, make sure i'm hydrated, have a good breakfast so you know you're well-fueled, and put your mind on other, enjoyable things even if it's difficult to do when you're worrying about the way you feel.
Just know that it is a symptom you can beat and that you are not in danger.
:)

alba
30-06-09, 07:02
today the whole day i felt so dizzy giddy, very heavy head, whole day, as i walk i lost balance, dizzy, and my eyes so so sleepy, not tired just dizzy feeling,so dizzy, i don't know why?could it be that i 've not been drinking water, i 've been eating chocalates, drink Hot choclalate, eat spicy food, could tht be the reason why i hv dizzy spell, i am taking iron tablet, noristherone tablets, vit B plus, been taking alot of vitamin tablet, iron and not drinking lot of water, i eat alot of donuts too, could that be the reason why i am having dizziness? thanks. pls hlep me. i am so dizzy sleepy now, or could it be i hv been waking up late at 8am for 1 month during school holiday yesterday i started to wake up early at 6am i wake up with dizziness, bad one.l

alba
30-06-09, 12:09
i am feeling dizzy still till now, it's been the whole day feeling dizzy, sleepy drowsy, what is the matter with me, i am so sad i am suffering like this, could it be becos i ate lots of donut chocalate, and chocalate, and not enough water. i am dry? thanks. can that cos me to feel dizzy, body heat?

suzy-sue
30-06-09, 18:43
Too much sugar makes you tired Alba,you should limit the ammount you have.Doughnuts and chocolate contain a lot.Eat some fresh fruit instead.You need to drink plenty to keep hydrated .Carry a bottle of water with you.You are very anxious and should avoid chocolate as it is a stimulant and makes anxiety worse,Too much coffee will do the same. Take care SUE X

alba
01-07-09, 02:30
today i wake up a little bit of dizzy, unbalanced, like the whole coming tumbling on me,so scary, how to stop this, could it be not enough sleep and not enough water> i am so scared.