PDA

View Full Version : sleep

alba
29-06-09, 02:52
i have sleep prblem i guess, id on't know what is happening to me at night, when i sleep i dream so so much and the dreams all like true, like my brain is not relax, or alseep. i got so much headache dreams, that someitmes i felt lgith head in my dream and iawoke awhile then sleep back,. could taht be the cause of my so tired, sleepy morining time?

xBettyBoopx
29-06-09, 03:23
Hi alba

So sorry you're having trouble sleeping lately. When we go to sleep, we dream on & off all night. If we waken when we dream, that's when we remember the dream. We need to go through light sleep, heavy sleep & dream sleep through the night. If we awaken several times during the night, then we are not getting the right sort of sleep, which will make you very tired. If you waken up everytime you are dreaming, you will get a headache & the dreams will seem very real & vivid.

Have you tried any over the counter tablets to help you sleep?

Sorry I can't be of anymore help alba.

I hope you get it sorted soon, tiredness will make the anxiety worse.

Els

alba
30-06-09, 00:46
Pls Help Me, For 1 Month School Closes So I Wake Up Late At 8am Or 7.30am, To Go To Work, Yesterday School Reopen So I Woke Up Ay 6am And Today 6.30am, These 2 Days, When I Wake Up At 6am Yesterday,i Felt So So Dizzy, Giddy, I Feel The Ground Moving, I Don't Know Why, I Am So Scared, It Lasted For 5mins, So I Run To Toilet And Shower Myself, Then I Felt Ok,l Same Today, Today Worst, When I Wake Up At 6.30am I Felt I Can't Stand, I Got To Lie Down My Head Spin, What Is Happening To Me, Could It Be Not Enough Of Slleep? Or What Pls Help , I Am Going Crazy, These 2 Days Is Worst, And I Do Got Heavy Dinner The Night Before. I Don't Kno Why, Having Heavy Head, Heat In Head And Sleepy.