PDA

View Full Version : I feel stupid

MikeyT
08-09-05, 12:09
Felt very anxious this morning - things have calmed down now.
As early posts my anxiety over the last two weeks has been quite high.

This is car related, but not really, more to do with my self-esteme.

I bought a new car last week and now wish I hadn't - quite a large amount of money and I took a gamble thinking I could sell my existing car, I need the money from this sale and in over a month I have had not one call.

I feel I have added Millstones around my neck instead of taking them off - should really concentrate on getting well and feeling happy with what I already have, instead of chasing what I think may me happy
And obviously the way I felt this morning is far from it. - I need to get away from this fixation that material things will make me happy.

In all honesty - I was foolish to take out the loan (and I have not even said this to my partner) and at this time with the anxiety at the fore, was probably not a good idea to go out spending.

So I now have two cars - seriously thinking of trying to sell the new one pay off existing debts and save the rest as a rainy day fund and concentrate on being well.

Sorry for the rant - just need to vent.
Mick

seh1980
08-09-05, 15:32
hi Mick,

Sorry to hear about your situation. Sometimes you get lucky when selling a car and sometimes you don't. Hope it all works out for you!!

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

hunny
08-09-05, 19:10
Hiya

Yep,we all need to vent sometimes and we've all done things that we question later,but at least your thinking about how to resolve it.I think money is a major cause of stress for most!!

Hunny

Meg
09-09-05, 16:03
Hi Mikey

Hope that you've decided what to do for the best for you and it happens.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?